rebirth

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

WE WERE SIX ON A FLIGHT


We were six
Differnt colors, differnt skins
Differnt  tounges and differnt lungs
Differnt hearts and differnt minds
Differnt eyes and differnt hands
Differnt clothes and differnt flags

We were six .. in a desert
 We like differnt food, we eat diffrent food
We like differnt actors
We listen to a differnt music
We speak in differnt voices
 W shout in differnt tones
W hate we love in a differnt ways

We were six on a mountain
What's right for me maybe it's wrong for you
And what's wrong for you doesnt mean it's right for me
I write in my right
And you write in your left
I like my chewing gum blue and you like it pink
I like cats and you hate dogs
I am dark and you are white
And a million diffrent thing
But do you know what
I am tired from saying differnt this and differnt that

We were six in the middle of the sea
You like snow and I pray for it to come
You desire the sun and I see it in my son
You read about me in your fairytales
 Like an animal with a tail

We were six in the sky
I know your language
But.. you don't know mine
I read your books and you summarize mine
What do you want me to be
A "Shiekh" with a cart
Or a poor man crying for his right
No sorry for disappointing you
I am not neither this nor that

We were six on a flight
I am sitting next to you
Do you see me
Hello..
Echo echo
I am speaking to you
Do you hear me
Or it's that hard
I am number 6 and you are number 5

We were six in somewhere not far
In news they said
People died
I smiled
Do you know why
Because death doesn't care
If you was black or white



Emile Saba
9:53
thursday






 

No comments:

Post a Comment